Saturday, April 4, 2009

Summer Sunshine

Wow I can't believe I have not posted in an entire week. I had a minor medical procedure this week but between the prep for that, the actual procedure and the after affects I have not felt well for the last three days so have not been blogging or even reading to many emails.

Several things were accomplished in the last week. I quilted Hospice Quilt #4, Summer Sunshine and Jane was nice enough to do the binding for me so another quilt all done.



I also received 3 quilt tops from my day time guild Quilters by the Bay that will be finished and donated to hospice.

In addition to all of this I received an invitation to be a vendor at our counties second annual Festival of the Trees for Hospice this coming November.

I think between customer quilts, hospice quilts, craft show quilts and a quilt I promised to make for my daugher there are not going to be to many days I am not quilting on my frame.

Kathie

No comments: