Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Again

I have 14 of the 24 fabrics cut for my daughters quilt. I am going to be using the Me and My Sister Designs pattern called "Crumbs". The pattern is mostly rail fence and 9 patch blocks so once all the cutting is out of the way the piecing should be quick and easy. Here is a picture of the 10 fabrics that remain to be cut out.



Yesterday I decided to work on craft show items so made up this Christmas Heart Runner. I think I would have liked it a lot more if I had only used 3 hearts but last year I was getting a lot of people asking for longer runners so I am trying to make a few of the longer ones for this fall. I have enough pieces made up to make another runner or two so I will make them using only 3 hearts. This is from a pattern that I recently made into a charity quilt that will be going to hospice.



I have been pretty much off schedule the last two weeks so today I need to get back to concentrating on customer quilts for the next few days. Might be a little hard today as it is my daughter's last day of her spring break but I want to at least get a couple of wall hangings quilted and the next quilt loaded on the frame.

Kathie

No comments: