I went to a one day quilting retreat yesterday with ladies from my one quilt guild. We had a blast, good company, great food, a location right on the water and of course a lot of sewing.
I had gradually cut out my daughter's quilt over the last week or so and spent all of yesterday working on it. The quilt is basically made of solid squares, 9 patch and rail fence blocks. I didn't remember how many of each I needed since I am making it larger than the pattern directions. When I checked last night I found that I only need 8 more 9-patch blocks and I have about half of the rail blocks finished. It was great to have accomplished so much yesterday.
Now I have to get back to customer quilts for a couple of days.