Trying to get back in the groove of doing my Sunday stash report actually on Sunday.
This week I pieced a quilt from a 3 yard kit that I purchased at the Hershey Quilt show in July. I promptly cut the green fabric wrong and there is hardly an inch extra given so had to pull in a gold from my stash. I do think I actually like it better this way.
I also put a couple of borders put on this pretty Timeless Treasures panel that I have had for over a year. This has already been quilted and once bound will hang in my foyer for the months of October and November.
I went to a workshop on Thursday where with simple piecing and a simple cut you make blocks for two different quilts at once. Lots of fun and I am like the way they are turning out. Will be lots more yardage to count once those tops are complete.
Here are my current stats:
Fabric purchased this week: 0 (for a change)
Fabric used this week: 10.5 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 133.75
Fabric used YTD: 236.25
Net fabric used in 2014: 102.50