Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - September 7, 2014

Trying to get back in the groove of doing my Sunday stash report actually on Sunday.

This week I pieced a quilt from a 3 yard kit that I purchased at the Hershey Quilt show in July.  I promptly cut the green fabric wrong and there is hardly an inch extra given so had to pull in a gold from my stash.  I do think I actually like it better this way.


I also put a couple of borders put on this pretty Timeless Treasures panel that I have had for over a year.  This has already been quilted and once bound will hang in my foyer for the months of October and November.


I went to a workshop on Thursday where with simple piecing and a simple cut you make blocks for two different quilts at once.  Lots of fun and I am like the way they are turning out.  Will be lots more yardage to count once those tops are complete.

Here are my current stats:

Fabric purchased this week:  0 (for a change)
Fabric used this week:  10.5 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  133.75
Fabric used YTD:  236.25

Net fabric used in 2014:  102.50

3 comments:

Lori said...

What was the workshop??

Suzanne said...

Yes, please share (with photos) your workshop results. I like that you personalized the kit quilt!

DeeDee said...

Snowball quilts are one of my favorite blocks, don't know why I don't make more of them. Your quilt looks perfect.

It is always fun to learn a new quilting tip/trick.