Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - September 21, 2014

Four more table runners were pieced this week and made backings for two Christmas lap quilts that I got on the frame and quilted.  Just waiting for binding now.  Most of my binding a friend does in return for my quilting a lot of her items at a deep discount.  These two Christmas quilts think I will keep to work on the binding in the evening.  I can do about 15 to 20 minutes of handwork before my hands start cramping up so if I do 15 minutes a night the bindings will be done quickly.  

I had a chance to see quilts twice this weekend, at the county fair Friday night and at a small quilt show at a local church yesterday.  All beautiful quilts!!

My stats for the week are:  

Fabric purchased this week:  0 years
Fabric used this week:  10.5 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  133.75 yards
Fabric used YTD:  257.25

Net fabric used in 2014:  123.50

Net 123 yards used!!!  Feeling good about that and I can see places in my stash where the stacks have gone down.  Some of the really old fabrics that I don't like anymore I really need to just take the time to gather it up and give it away!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow - great results for the year so far!