Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - April 27, 2014

This week I used up as much fabric as I brought in so the ratio is staying the same.  The only fabric that I added was for a couple of backings so need that to get some projects done.  

I made a couple of table runners, made backing and quilted some other runners.  

I cut out and started two new projects at a sew in yesterday so hopefully by next week I will be able to report yard used for those.  

Current stats are:

Fabric added this week:  5.5 yards (backings)
Fabric added YTD:  42.75 yards

Fabric used this week:  5.5 yards (runners and backings)
Fabric used YTD:  115 yards

Check tomorrow to see my in process projects on Design Wall Monday.


1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Your black and white table runner is great, looking forward to seeing it with the border. Good job on using as much this week as you bought!