Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Stash Report

This is my first Sunday Stash report in about two years.  We had purchased a small quilt shop and ran that for 20 months before we had to make the decision to go out of business.   I have a living room full of thread and fabric that we are slowing selling in an Etsy Store and my husband has started selling off his vintage sewing machine items also on Etsy.

For those 20 months I just didn't have the time to keep up with the stash report or the Monday Design Wall updates.  Now that our business is all home based I am looking forward to participating in both activities again.

This is a picture of part of my current stash (minus a cabinet of nothing but Christmas fabrics).  With left over fabric from the shop also in my living room I shouldn't have to buy fabric for a long time but looking forward to seeing how much I can use up this year.


This week I have worked on several projects, made blocks for a baby quilt and a few blocks for a future batik quilt for our queen sized bed and quilted a wall hanging for a coworker of my husband.  The only project to the point that I am going to count yardage is the panel wall hanging quilt.  Panel, backing and binding used approximately 2 1/2 yards so my stats for this year are.

Fabric used this week:  2.5 yards
Fabric purchased this week:  0
Total fabric used 2014:  2.5 yards
Total fabric purchased 2014:  0 yards


Kathie

No comments: