I have been fighting bronchitis so didn't accomplish as much as I would have like this week but I did manage to get the Patriotic Bear quilt all together, quilted and even the binding put on by machine, only the hand work left to do.
I also cut out a strippy quilt yesterday but that yardage will not be measured until the top is finished.
My stash is extensive but am going to see how long I can go without buying any fabric. When we were faced with closing our LQS I went through my stash and found fabrics that I had purchased over several years but had not made into anything because I didn't have any "go with" fabrics for them. Before our going out of business sales I shopped the shop and found blenders to go with my fabrics and tied them up into nice little bundles just ready for me to start a new project at anytime. Here are about 10 of my bundles waiting and ready to go. I guess the challenge will be coming up with patterns that use that amount of fabric and only use 4 or 5 colors.
Here are my bundles...
My stats for the week are:
Fabric used this week: 7 yards (bear quilt top, backing and binding)
Fabric purchased this week: 0
Fabric used YTD: 9.5
Fabric purchased YTD: 0