Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday


I have been very bad about blogging lately. I guess it has just been all the end of summer activities etc. that have got in the way.

I have been busy this week though have not accomplished as much so far as I thought I would. I did complete this Christmas quilt. It is quilted and bound and ready to deliver. This is the 4th commissioned Christmas quilt I have made for the same lady. Now I have to get busy and get a couple craft show Christmas quilts completed.

I also quilted two customer baby quilts and three table runners for upcoming craft shows this week.

I have also been slowly working on getting a backing pieced for my daughters quilt. She did say last night how pretty the backing is going to be and that she will be able to use it on either side on her bed so guess the extra work is worth it. Of course as soon as the backing is done she will expect that I put it on the frame but I have a couple of other projects to do first.



Kathie

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I love that one and it looks pretty easy!

Mary Johnson said...

The christmas quilt looks great! I don't have much Christmas fabric but then I rarely make season quilts unless they're fall quilts.