Friday, August 21, 2009

Christmas Stash


This cabinet contains nothing but Christmas fabrics. I don't know how many yards of fabric are here and I probably don't want to know but it does get used. I do several craft shows each fall so I pretty much am working with Christmas fabrics all year long making inventory for the shows.

What I wanted to show is that each shelf now has space at the tops of fabric stacks. At the beginning of the year each shelf was filled to the top with the exception of the bottom shelf which looked about the same as it does now.

I have been trying to use up a lot of my current fabrics and only buy additional Christmas fabric when I see a piece that would make great borders. Also when the pieces get to be fairly small I cut the remainder into 10 1/2 squares to make pieced backings for Christmas quilt.

It is nice to have made such a dent in my fabrics.

Kathie

No comments: