Monday, August 17, 2009

No Pictures

Well I didn't have any new pictures to post today but thought I would at least update what I have been up to.

As usual I have been working on several projects at once. I went to a sew in for a little bit on saturday though I couldn't stay very long as I had to take Mandy to cheer leading try outs. I was there long enough to get the rest of my grandson's race car quilt cut out. I have seen this pattern called a couch potato quilt and also warm wishes. It is simple piecing and should go together quickly. This will be a Christmas present.

I also finished piecing a backing for the 4th and last Christmas quilt I am making for a lady. I have the backing currently on the frame so hope to get the top loaded and quilted today.

Mandy was also wondering when I would FINALLY finish her quilt since I started it back in March. I figure she had a point so started piecing the backing to her quilt yesterday. I am piecing it with my usual 10 1/2 squares to used up all the left over fabric from the front of the quilt and took a trip to JoAnns yesterday to get about 3 more yards of fabric to finish up the backing.

So I guess I have my work cut out for me for this week. I want to get the Christmas quilt and two customer baby quilts all quilted and the backing for Mandy's quilt made.

Shouldn't be a problem if "Mom's Taxi" can get a little bit of a rest this week.

Kathie

No comments: