Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE

The last two or three weeks have just flown by. Between end of the school year activities (my daughter graduated from middle school) and her end of the year dance performances (ballet, pointe and jazz) I have not spent much time at all in the sewing room.

I did glance at my goals for May and I am glad to say that I did accomplish them all.

1. I finished and turned in the r/w/b charity quilt
2. finished piecing the blue and yellow quilt top
3. finished and delivered several customer quilts plus a table runner order
4. totally finished the baby bunny quilt

I did finish quilting my blue and yellow quilt a few days ago again using the peacock meandering on it. I will try to post a picture of that in the next couple of days.

Now that school and dance are out for the summer I hope to have lots more time to quilt and to blog.

kathie

No comments: