Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wish List

I am one of these list people that always had a "to do" list going. My daughter always tells me that I am driven by the clock and lists and she is probably correct but sticking to those is how I end up with free time for my quilting. I was thinking that since quilting is fun and my relaxation I shouldn't have a "to do" list for that and instead I am going to call it a wish list. Maybe that I wish I had the time to accomplish all the project that I want to.

Anyway my wish list for the next few days will be:

- to finish quilting the Christmas scrap quilt I currently have on the frame. My stashbuster friends would be proud of this one, the top is made out of left over binding pieces from various other projects and the backing is 10 1/2 squares from my stash. Nothing but the batting was a new purchase for this quilt.

- cut 3 1/2 strips for our next guild meeting for making charity quilts.

- piece a backing for a butterfly quilt top I have waiting

- make some Christmas table runners to start getting ready for fall craft shows.

I will be busy this weekend packing my daughter up go to off to a performing arts camp, putting name labels on everything etc. but hope to also manage to get lots of time to quilt and make a good dent in my wish list.

Kathie

No comments: