Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Hampshire Here I Come

I have been doing good in getting at least a little bit done every day in my sewing room even if it cutting out a few blocks or sewing a few pieces together it all adds up to a lot accomplished in a months time.

In the last week I got my butterfly quilt top completed, quilted a friendship quilt for a group of local ladies, pieced a backing for a kids quilt and started to piece a backing for a Christmas scrap quilt. I decided to concentrate on piecing several backings together so when I had time to concentrate on quilting I would have several choices ready to go.

Right now I am so excited, I leave early in the morning for New Hampshire to attend the Machine Quilting Expo (MQX) in Manchester. I can’t wait. Hopefully they allow you to take pictures, if so I will be posting pictures of some of my favorites here next week.

No comments: