Sunday, April 27, 2008

MQX



Have not posted in awhile, first I was at MQX in New Hampshire and then I was trying to catch up on things at home and work once I got back to Maryland.


I had a super time at MQX, great classes, wonderful quilts, shopping opportunities and met lots of wonderful quilters.


The first day I arrived I was to early to check into the hotel so walked up to the Radisson where the show was being held and had lunch. Walking in by myself two ladies said to come sit with them. As it turned out neither of them knew each other either so we had a great time talking quilting and comparing stores. Turns out one of the ladies was also from Maryland and the other from Virginia.


I took four classes and feel like I learned a lot but also I think I was on overload and my brain just couldn't absorb any more.


I didn't take that many pictures but wanted to share a few of my favorites.

No comments: