Monday, May 19, 2014

Design Wall Monday - May 19, 2014

There is actually NOTHING currently on my design wall.  I finished the table runner tops I was working on so those are put away waiting on quilting.  I have a couple of project cut out but didn't want to show just strips of fabric so I will show you my most recently finished project.  

I took a class about three years ago and made this quilt top.  I finally quilted it a couple of weeks ago and my friend Jane just finished sewing down the binding for me.  I love this one and think it will have to be a keeper.  I think it will fit on a wall in my bedroom so will have to measure and get a hanging sleeve on it before another 3 years go by!

I did quilt two table runners yesterday and loaded a small customer quilt on the frame so I have been spending time every day in the sewing room.  

This week I hope to:
1.  Get two customer quilts quilted (both really small)
2.  Quilt two more runners
3.  Work on Patriotic wall hanging
4.  Start sewing on Warm Wishes horse quilt

DD gets home from college wednesday evening so I don't know how much sewing I will get done for a couple of days but I am sure she will be visiting friends and doing shopping for clothes for her summer internship so am sure I will still have lots of time in the sewing room.  


2 comments:

Mary said...

Calming colors to go up in the Bedroom. Yea for a friend to help you get it Done and for spending more time in the sewing room.

Betty said...

I knew when I seen this quilt it was yours. Your favorite colors. The Pattern is beautiful and so is the quilt. It would look very charming in your bedroom.