Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cutting Along

Still have not been in the mood to machine quilt anything or even piece much so I have been cutting along.  I found some Christmas fabrics in my stash to give a friend that is making Angels for the church Christmas tree, I cut out two patriotic table runners and the fabric to make a Warm Wishes Horse quilt.  If you have never made the Warm Wishes quilt I guess you check it out on like.  It is a very simple pattern that turns out looking great.  Now I have all sorts of self made kits ready to sew.

The only piecing I have done so far this week is finish two Christmas table runner tops that I had in process.

I do like how the fabrics look on these.  One will have a gold binding and the other green as I didn't have enough of either fabric left to make both bindings the same.

No comments: