Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Project for Us

For a long time I was busy making shop samples for the shop and quilting a few customer quilts when I had time.  Not a lot of sewing for us going on.  I did make this quilt top and finished it up several months ago and just got around to quilting it.  

This is made from a pattern from a Scrap Basket  book by I believe  Kim Bracket.  I used a Moda jelly roll with some additional yardage and ended up with a 62 by 75 quilt.  I nice size to snuggle under and still be able to cover your feet.  

This will find a home in our family room once I get the binding on it.   I love the fall colors.


1 comment:

mlbenoit said...

I love this Kathie.

I too love the walls of your living room. Kind of looks like my wall of shelves downstairs.

Enjoy your next stage.