Monday, March 23, 2009

Hospice House Quilt #3

I was away all weekend at a quilting retreat, the first weekend one I have been on and had such a great time. I didn't even realize it was National Quilting Day on saturday but we celebrated right!!

I accomplished several things this weekend including piecing a backing for a hospice quilt, sashing blocks to complete another top, made 15 blocks for my guild challenge quilt and worked on my tesselating stars quilt from a recent class.




When I needed to rest my back from all the sewing I would get comfortable and work on the binding on this quilt I pieced last fall and recently quilted. This is all done now with the exception of a label and will be #3 in my collecting of Hospice Quilts.

Kathie

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Really like the Heart Quilt. Looks like a simple pattern, but has a visual punch. Great job!!