Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boy the last few days I have been going from one project to another and don't seem to be finishing anything. I have no clue why, just can't seem to focus on any one project. That being said I have still managed to accomplish a fair amount but I have a purse still unfinished, my poinsettia quilt has half of the binding finished, another table runner I have not done the binding on yet and various other projects laying around.

In the midst of this I decided to start on a NEW project. I decided to make some present blocks to make into table runners for fall craft shows. Here are some of them. I got so carried away cutting out pieces I ended up making enough present blocks to make four runners.



They say we will be having a snow storm rolling in tonight so if I am snowed in with no where to go tomorrow maybe I will finish something!!!

Kathie

No comments: