Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday Goals



I did real well with all the goals I wanted to accomplish by sunday night.

1. 2 small customer quilts quilted - DONE
2. Two runners quilted - DONE
3. Load Quilt - DONE and quilting started
4. Piece baby quilt backing - not done
5. Sew bindings on two runners (above) DONE
6. Hand stitch bindings on two runners DONE
7. Make Project Linus blocks - not done

So I made real good progress but didn't accomplish everything on my list, but then again I made two small wall hanging tops that were not on this list.

I am posting a picture of the one small quilt I quilted. This was for my youngest customer and she did a great job on her quilt, she is 13. I am also posting a picture of on the table runners I got bound this weekend. You can't tell from the picture but is is decorated with lots of crystals.

Kathie

No comments: