Sunday, October 19, 2008

Linus Quilts


It has been a fun but busy few days. I went to the project linus meeting on friday and continued to work on my heart blocks while several of the ladies working on the new block which was a dimensional pinwheel. I would rather plug along on last months project till completion rather than have a bunch of half started quilts. I also got a customer quilt finished and packed up all sorts of projects to go to a quilting retreat on saturday.

Saturday I finished all the heart blocks, got a binding on a table runner and made a strippy quilt top (from OLD fish fabric) from Mary Johnson's pattern at http://www.maryquilts.com.

Today I quilted a small Project Linus quilt made by Ann. I quilted it with ribbon curls from the magic meandering book by Suzanne Early, quick, easy and looks ok.

Kathie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

Your ribbons look really good. I've both Meandering Magic books and have done some leaves but I really need to give one of the other designs a try. Which book was this one in - the first or second one?