Monday, October 20, 2014

Design Wall Monday - October 20, 2014

I never did get a chance to post my stash report yesterday so those figures will just wait until next week.  This has been a week of life getting in the way of sewing.  Some good things like purchasing a new car and other not so good things like daughter's car problems, a migraine headache and blurred vision in one eye.

I also never got a picture taken of what is actually on my design wall but this is a picture of one of the last quilts off the frame.  I quilted it with red swirls and like the way it turned out.  I made this several months ago after collecting black, white and red fabrics over the last three or so years.


The piano key border made it grow larger than planned so ended up being an oversized throw at about 60 x 80 inches.

No comments: