Monday, October 27, 2014

Design Wall Monday and Stash Report

I have used quite a bit of stash the last two weeks, most of it is for backings for a Christmas quilt and a bunch of table runners that I am trying to finish up for upcoming craft shows.  

This is one of the quilts that I got quilted.  

This was from our guild workshop on Bamboo and pinwheels.  This is the bamboo quilt using scrappy Christmas.  


Current on my design wall are all the blocks for a Falling Charms lap quilt.  Think these will be on the wall for awhile while I try and get machine quilting caught up.  Doing no close work right now due to a vision problem in one eye but am still managing to get some of the quilting done, just a little at a time and lots of lights on.  


Current stats are:

Fabric purchased last two weeks:  3 yards for backing
Fabric used last two weeks:  23.25 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  160.75 yards
Fabric used YTD:  301 yards

Net Fabric used in 2014:  140.25


No comments: