Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - July 13, 2014

This past week I quilted a wall hanging and several table runners so most of my fabric usage has been for backings and bordering some table runners that were partially done.

Seems like it has been a busy week but when I look back I wonder what I did?  Think it was just one of those weeks with lots of errands to run and a couple of appointments and the daughter visiting.

I also joined weight watchers yesterday so hope that goes well.  When I want to eat maybe I will need to go to the quilt room and sew something instead.

My current stats are:

Fabric purchased/in this week:  4 yards (Christmas fabric for craft shows)
Fabric used this week:  10.5 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  111.75
Fabric used YTD:  196

Net fabric used in 2014:  84.25

My numbers are starting to recover a bit from the June Lancaster trip.  Now if I can just control myself in a couple of weeks when I go to the Hershey, PA quilt show!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

I think we all have those weeks, seems like we constantly go, go and when we look back, it is like what did I do. Glad that you had a good visit with Mandy. Wishing you luck on weight watchers. (ug)