Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Three Week List

My daughter is off at camp for three weeks. Since I can concentrate most of my free time to quilting for the next three weeks I came up with a list of all the quilting related things I would like to accomplish during that time. I am making good progress already as several of the items are done or in process.

1. Quilt customer wall hanging
2. Bind 3 coffee table runners (accomplished last weekend while out of town)
3. Finish binding Christmas Rails lap quilt (finished last week)
4. Stitch around appliques on 3 runners (completed last week)
5. Quilt quilting samples for customers to see
6. Make 4 cream centered strip runners
7. Piece backing for butterfly quilt
8. Piece chinese coins or 9 patch charity quilt top
9. piece two triple express runners (both tops completed yesterday)
10. Piece teddy bear baby quilt top
11. Quilt 3 or 4 craft show runners
12. Quilt either butterfly or JoAnn's block of the month quilt

Do you think I can get it all done by the 25th? I will try and post some pictures of my progress as the days go on.

kathie

No comments: