Thursday, July 10, 2008

Picture Progress



Wanted to post a couple pictures of my progress. The coffee runner is one of three that I completed the bindings on while in a hotel for the weekend. It is quilted in what I call a half swirl using teal thread. I think it goes well with the swirls in the fabric.

The other picture is the baby quilt I am working on. I am lucky enough to work just a few miles from my house so I came home and sewed for 15 minutes today on this during lunch.

I was going to quilt on the long arm tonight but I got a new pair of glasses this afternoon. My vision is nice and clear and it is so nice to have glasses with no scratches but my equilibrium is a bit off like it usually is the first day with new glasses. Think sitting and working on the baby quilt will be a better option.

kathie

No comments: