Monday, May 19, 2008

Lately

Well it seems like life has got in the way of my quilting lately (lol) with my daughters end of the year school and dance activities and feeling under the weather myself I have not accomplished as much as I wanted to over the last couple of weeks.

I did manage to get the 1) r/w/b charity quilt done and turned in at the May guild meeting, 2) finished the two tulip runners and delivered those, 3) start piecing a packing for another quilt and 4) quilted a graduation customer quilt.

I currently have a baby quilt partially loaded on the frame and hope to get that done in the next few days, followed by two customer quilts and I also want to make up some more quilting samples to show customers. It is so much nicer to be able to show an actual quilting sample as just a drawing or a photograph.

No comments: