Thursday, July 8, 2010

Play Day

Yesterday was a "Play Day" and boy did I love it. I went to my monthly day time guild meeting in the morning and then spent the afternoon in the quilt room. It has been a long time since I have had an entire day to do what I want.

When I delivered quilts to hospice in May one of the ladies mentioned that they had hospice patients up at the local Veterans Home and that she was sure they would appreciate some patriotic quilts. I put the word out and this is the first one I received from Helen. Very cute and I am sure someone will love it. Once I get 5 or 6 I will deliver them to hospice for the veterans.



Yesterday afternoon I quilted up these two runners and then finished up the 1/2 square triangles I have been gradually making. Hope to start sewing that top together sometime this weekend.



kathie

No comments: