Friday, July 23, 2010

Fabrics

The other day I took my daughter and her boyfriend to the nearest mall do so some shopping/looking around. Since the mall is over 45 minutes from where we live I had to stay in the area until they were done as it wasn't worth the time or gas to come all the way home.

There just happened (lol) to be a large JoAnns Fabric not to far from the mall so I went in there and looked at all their fabrics. I had just been thinking that I didn't have much fall fabric and ran across these.


So I will have added to my stash again this week but since these fabric are intended on becoming fall table runners and I have already started to cut them out not that much of the fabric is actually going to end up on my shelves.

We are still in our heat wave with an expected heat index of 105 today and 110 tomorrow. I think the only place to spend my afternoons is downstairs in the sewing room. I intend on finishing up a small customer quilt today and then tomorrow working on some of my own projects.

kathie

No comments: