Friday, June 4, 2010

A Finish


Well maybe not a finish but the quilting is finished and its off the frame and trimmed up anyway. Back in one of our winter snow storms I made a quilt like this and titled it Patriotic Flurries because of the snow. I had cut way to much patriotic fabric squares so recently used up the rest of them making this quilt. I will put this quilt aside for the fall craft shows.

Currently have a customer baby quilt partially loaded on the frame. I intend on getting that quilted up today but you know how that goes ...............

The moving company we are using gave us tons of free used boxes to use since we are packing ourselves, how cool is that? I hope their moving of all of our things goes well and keeping my fingers crossed on that but so far they have been great to deal with.



Kathie

No comments: