Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Charity Quilt #5


Yesterday I quilted this little quilt. It is charity quilt #5 for the month of January. Even though they have all been small five charity tops in a month is a record for me. January is usually pretty slow for long arm quilters which is why I had the extra time. My husband made this quilt. It was originally going to be a hospice quilt but ended up smaller than anticipated so it will probably end up being part of the donation to our local nursing home.

So for January charity quilting was 2 Quilts for Kids, 2 quilts that will probably go to the nursing home and one for hospice. In addition I pieced a top for hospice and just about have a top pieced for wounded soldiers.

It has been fun doing so much this month but now will be busy with other things so will have to limit my charity quilting to trying to knock down the number of hospice quilt tops I have on the shelf one or two a month.

Kathie

No comments: